Program ObjectivesThis program is designed to equip its participants with technical skills in Big Data & Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.Real case studies and hands-on demonstrations will be used to illustrate the applications of key concepts. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the emeregence of Business Analytics and Big Data as a competetive strategy.
- Analyze datasets by applying techniques from Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Apply the theories, techniques and tools to solve problems from industry sectors.
- Have a working knowledge of languages, platforms and tools that support statistical analysis and visualization.
According to NASSCOM, the demand for Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics in India is expected to touch 7.86 lakh by 2021. The nature of jobs is likely to change over the next five years and the focus would be re-skilling the workforce in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. Skills expected of the next gen workforce will be Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Machine Learning, Apache, Hadoop, Python and Data Visualization tools to depict insights. Ramaiah Institute of Technology is addressing this challenge by offering Post-Graduate Diploma in Big Data & Analytics and Artificial Intelligence in association with IBM. This program is focused on enabling students with much needed skills in Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence.
Benefits of the Program
- Innovative curriculum jointly developed with IBM on various industry specializations.
- Learn from experienced faculty from Ramaiah Institute of Technology and Subject Matter Experts from IBM who will teach using live industry cases.
- IBM Business Analytics Lab is being set up in the college premises exclusively for the PG Diploma program.
- Use IBM software tools for training as part of the program.
- Courseware - books and material for each student.
- Professional certification jointly from Ramaiah Institute of Technology and IBM.
- Earn IBM Mastery Badges which are a cross-industry digital recognition of technical skills.
- The complete program is a Part-time course of 1 year duration.
- It is offered as an on-campus weekend Program spread over two semesters.
- Classes will be held on Saturday from 9am - 6pm. (8 hours).
- Class size : 40 students.
- The participants will be evaluated through assignments and a project work.
- At the end of each course, participants will be given a certification exam for that course.
Who Should Attend?
The Program is suitable for graduates and final year students from any discipline possessing analytical aptitude and wish to jump-start their career in analytics. Working professionals who would like to move into the analytics field are also welcome.
The Program is open for working professionals, graduates and final-year degree students from any discipline with at least one course in Mathematics/Statistics.